Interpretation is rightly considered one of the most complex forms of translation. Either consecutive or simultaneous interpretation for various language pairs is used depending on the nature of the project. In consecutive interpretation, the interpreter listens to a logical passage, then the speaker pauses while the interpreter translates it. In simultaneous translation, the interpreter translates simultaneously with the speaker.
We hire only experienced and highly skilled interpreters in order to meet or even exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our services include:
- consecutive interpretation
- simultaneous Interpretation
- simultaneous interpretation equipment rental
- accompanying foreign specialists
- work at exhibition stands
- international negotiations
- interpretation during startup and adjustment at a facility.