Software localization is the process of adapting software to the culture of a particular country, which involves both professional translators and a large number of other specialists, including translators, designers and cultural experts.
- translating user interface elements;
- adapting digital formats, date and time formats and currency units;
- translating references and supporting documents;
- adapting the software to a country’s regulations and standards;
- installation and testing.
Language Solutions PRO has a separate team of specialists for software localization.
We will be pleased to advise you on all questions and help you develop the most suitable localization strategies.