Translator (editor) of technical texts from English to Russian (subject - Petrochemistry)
Due to the expansion of our business, we open the vacancy of a translator (editor) of technical texts from English to Russian (subject - Petrochemistry).
- excellent knowledge of English and Russian;
- higher special education or experience in the specialised field more than 2-3 years;
- understanding of physical processes involved in the performance of works/equipment operation;
- application of rules of technical standard documents design and stylistics during text editing;
- knowledge of translation software or readiness to get familiarised with it are encouraged;
- completion of a test task.
Work schedule: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday; flexible schedule is also possible (negotiable), as well as remote co-operation (work at home).
- translation of texts from/into English on ‘Petrochemistry’ subject (project descriptions, safety practices, process equipment, oil processing, etc.), as well as editing.
Contact: Svetlana Kuvshynkina. Looking forward to receiving your CV on our e-mail: email@example.com. Please put the vacancy title into ‘Subject’ of the message.