Editor-translator of English (business)
- Translation of texts (legal documents, economy, finances) in compliance with basic requirements to translation;
- Editing of translations, assessment of test jobs performed, assistance in formation of translator team for a project, compilation of project glossaries and outlining of translation requirements.
What we expect from an applicant:
- Special University Degree (law, finances, economy) or 1+ year work experience in specialized sphere;
- Fluent English (written), excellent knowledge of Russian and Ukrainian (literacy, sense of style);
- Knowledge and masterful use of the principles of document execution and stylistics when performing translations;
- Experienced PC user, work in Trados as a big plus;
- Precision and carefulness, willingness to learn and to cooperate with colleagues, as well as desire to grow and develop professionally.
- Documents for translation from business leaders;
- Training, support and specialists’ assistance;
- Work schedule: 09:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri); flexible work schedule is possible (if so agreed);
- Formal employment.
Contact: Svetlana Kuvshynkina. Looking forward to receiving your CV on our e-mail: email@example.com. Please indicate the title of a position applied for in the ‘Subject’ field of your message.