Technical editor in the translation department (construction, I&C, commissioning, energy sector, general technical subjects)
Due to the expansion of our business, we open the vacancy of a technical editor in the translation department (construction, I&C, commissioning, energy sector, general technical subjects).
Interesting work for the people with knowledge of English in young and friendly company. Study and familiarise yourself with the translation business with us!
Requirements to a candidate:
- higher technical education is desirable (second linguistic education is encouraged), or 1 year of experience in the specialised field;
- understanding of physical processes involved in the performance of works/equipment operation;
- application of rules of technical standard documents design and stylistics during text translation/editing;
- strong knowledge of English, additional foreign languages (if any) are an advantage.
- editing of translations from English (work with the full range of technical documentation);
- assessment of the performed test tasks, assistance in formation of a translator team for a project;
- preparation of project glossaries and translation requirements, interaction with staff and freelance translators, supervision of quality of their work.
- fair wage;
- convenient situation of the office: Vokzalna/Universytet/Lukyanovska metro stations;
- 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday; flexible schedule is also negotiable;
- formal employment;
- introduction to position is supervised by an experienced specialist tutor. Internal training, support and assistance from specialists.
Contact: Svetlana Kuvshynkina. Looking forward to receiving your CV on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the vacancy title into ‘Subject’ of the message.