Editor/translator with knowledge of english (topic: the oil gas industry)
- Interesting work with opportunities for professional and creative accomplishments in the friendly team of a promising company
- Texts on topics from manufacturers and leaders of the oil and gas industry
- Professional development and training within the company
Candidates should have:
- Higher specialized education or more than 2-3 years of work experience in a specific field
- Good knowledge of English (written); fluent Russian (accuracy and sense of style)
- Experience in written translation and editing of technical text texts on “Petroleum Production” from/to English and Russian
- Knowledge and consistent use of the rules for preparation and style of Russian regulatory documents
- Understanding of the physical processes for performing work / operating equipment according to the translation topics
- Knowledge of the abbreviations and acronyms used in the Russian and international oil and gas industry
- Experienced computer user. Knowledge of special software (TRADOS and others) would be a major asset.
- Accuracy and attentiveness, willingness to train and desire for professional growth
- Complete the test.
- Translation and editing of technical text texts on “Petroleum Production” (exploration, production and operation of oil and gas fields; equipment and technologies for well drilling and completion; oil and gas production, treatment and transportation, geology, well logging, etc.)
- All technical documents from FEED to oil refining
- Work quality assurance
- Creating project dictionaries and translation requirements.
Send your resume and completed test with reference to the "Upstream eng" vacancy in the title to email@example.com.