Editor/translator with knowledge of english (topic: marketing)
Candidates should have:
- Higher education (linguistics, philology); further education in marketing, economics, PR, management and other areas would be a real asset
- Good knowledge of English (written)
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian (including accuracy and sense of style)
- Experience in written translation and editing of texts from/to English and Ukrainian/Russian
- Experience in working with translation agencies on marketing/advertising/business texts would be an asset
- Experienced computer user. Knowledge of special software (TRADOS and others) would be a real asset
- Professional commitment, diligent and responsible attitude to work, willing to learn and improve existing skills
- Complete the test and trial work.
- Translate and edit texts (topics: business, economics, marketing, advertising, etc.)
- Work quality assurance
- Creating project dictionaries and translation requirements.
- Liaison with customers on questions of terminology and translation and editing requirements.
Send your resume and completed test with reference to the "Marketing eng" vacancy in the title to email@example.com.